ABOUT US
Lights and Lathers handcrafts soy candles and soap. We offer a wonderful line of lotions and our Olive Oil and Honey Intensive Moisturizing Treatment. We have been making natural products for 8 years and are always trying new recipes, fragrances and ingredients!

RECENT POSTS
Soap Day!
New Scents!
Coffee with Sugar Please Scrub!
Oh! I love this candle!

I light candles every day!!
Website Worries
Soaping day!
Cute new candle for Valentine's Day
Recycle-Reuse-Refill


ARCHIVES

The website is here...the website is here!
Saturday, March 14, 2009





Finally!  The website is back up.  Adam Grace, the owner of  Graceful Hosting, was put in an unfortunate situation and all the websites he hosted were suspended until further investigation.  I am happy to say, I now have a website. I don't know what went on really and assume things are good now as ....did I mention?  I have my website back!!  SO that being said...too many times....I am now faced with the reality of updating that website!  I have new and different candle containers, new soaps and body products. Jessica and I will get together and decide what will go on the website and post as soon as possible.  

New items made this week:  Gardeners Soap with lemon essencial oil and corn meal, pumice and ground apricot seed.  Coconut Lime Verbena soap!  Lilac lotions for those floral lovers.

See you soon!

Labels: , , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

...and a very nice site it is!! Been following you on twitter, now can explore your wonderful products...they look like I need to have them!!

Post a Comment

<< Home



© 2008-2009 Lights & Lathers All Rights Reserved. Template courtesy of Cara Creates.