ABOUT US
Lights and Lathers handcrafts soy candles and soap. We offer a wonderful line of lotions and our Olive Oil and Honey Intensive Moisturizing Treatment. We have been making natural products for 8 years and are always trying new recipes, fragrances and ingredients!

RECENT POSTS

I light candles every day!!
Website Worries
Soaping day!
Cute new candle for Valentine's Day
Recycle-Reuse-Refill
Where's my website?
New containers!
New Candle Containers
My blog


ARCHIVES

Oh! I love this candle!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009



How tacky is it to say how much I love my own creation?
This is a a heart shaped pillar scented chocolate and cherry....aka chocolate covered cherries!  It was made using the rustic technique. The wax is poured at a much cooler than usual temperature and in layers...giving it a rough "rustic" surface and appearance.  This candle smells divine!!

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



© 2008-2009 Lights & Lathers All Rights Reserved. Template courtesy of Cara Creates.