ABOUT US
Lights and Lathers handcrafts soy candles and soap. We offer a wonderful line of lotions and our Olive Oil and Honey Intensive Moisturizing Treatment. We have been making natural products for 8 years and are always trying new recipes, fragrances and ingredients!

RECENT POSTS
Soaping day!
Cute new candle for Valentine's Day
Recycle-Reuse-Refill
Where's my website?
New containers!
New Candle Containers
My blog


ARCHIVES

Website Worries
Sunday, February 1, 2009

So..yeah...I thought I had some of my worries eliminated by forwarding my website to my new artfire store.  No such luck....Does anyone know how to help me??  If you have not read it before...my website is in the middle of some legal litigation, accusation, pain in my astion....therefore, the website is suspended.  Everyone that used a certain host was suspended until the accused is found not guilty or whatever....meanwhile, when someone goes to my web address...they see NOW that it is parked at my domain host.  It WAS showing a forbidden message but somehow it got this far.  I just want it to go to my artfire store until I get another website host and site up and running.

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



© 2008-2009 Lights & Lathers All Rights Reserved. Template courtesy of Cara Creates.