ABOUT US
Lights and Lathers handcrafts soy candles and soap. We offer a wonderful line of lotions and our Olive Oil and Honey Intensive Moisturizing Treatment. We have been making natural products for 8 years and are always trying new recipes, fragrances and ingredients!

RECENT POSTS
Cute new candle for Valentine's Day
Recycle-Reuse-Refill
Where's my website?
New containers!
New Candle Containers
My blog


ARCHIVES

Soaping day!
Saturday, January 31, 2009


I came in the shop today instead of my daughter with plans of having a soap day!  I think I will make a baby soap with calendula flowers and lavender.  I need to make some Oatmeal and Honey ( as seen in picture) as I on'y have 4 bars left.  This is our biggest seller.  Then I may try something new like Femme Fatale or another scent I haven't soaped.  Patchouli and Sandalwood is on the list as we are completely out!  Off to have fun!

Labels: , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



© 2008-2009 Lights & Lathers All Rights Reserved. Template courtesy of Cara Creates.