ABOUT US
Lights and Lathers handcrafts soy candles and soap. We offer a wonderful line of lotions and our Olive Oil and Honey Intensive Moisturizing Treatment. We have been making natural products for 8 years and are always trying new recipes, fragrances and ingredients!

RECENT POSTS
My blog


ARCHIVES

New Candle Containers
Sunday, January 4, 2009

How can something so simple be so important?? My current containers, the frosted ones, are no longer available..leaving me with the dreaded task of finding new ones. Usually this is something I put upon myself as I become bored with my current containers or I am looking for a new style...I unfortunately become quite fixated on this task and drive my family crazy with discussion on what sizes would be best,which ones they like better, the cost...etc. This time however, I really like the frosted containers!! Everyone liked them! So....here I go....off to find that perfect container. Any suggestions or requests are gladly accepted.

Labels: , , ,



2 Comments:

I liked the frosted containers too! What about a simple colored glass?

Blogger LightsandLathers said...

I finally found your post!

Post a Comment

<< Home



© 2008-2009 Lights & Lathers All Rights Reserved. Template courtesy of Cara Creates.