ABOUT US
Lights and Lathers handcrafts soy candles and soap. We offer a wonderful line of lotions and our Olive Oil and Honey Intensive Moisturizing Treatment. We have been making natural products for 8 years and are always trying new recipes, fragrances and ingredients!

RECENT POSTS
Website Worries
Soaping day!
Cute new candle for Valentine's Day
Recycle-Reuse-Refill
Where's my website?
New containers!
New Candle Containers
My blog


ARCHIVES

I light candles every day!!
Monday, February 2, 2009


I was chatting with a couple of friends the other day and asked them if they wanted another candle.  The answer to this question was appalling to me!!  They actually said, " we don't burn them, we like the way they look"  (or something to that effect ).  This KILLS me!!  HOW can you not burn your candles???????  I burn them in my shop....the second I come home...even when I travel.  I cannot imagine life without them!  Not only does the flame create a calming environment, the scent can change my mood.  What?? Ok maybe not really change my mood but helps it go in a particular direction.  Lavender is calming, while Ginger Bergamot is lively and helps keep me sharp, Balsam and Amber is sexy...you get my drift.   I think I need to burn some now :).  

PLEASE burn your candles!  That's why there are stores like mine!  They can be replaced with new ones.  

Thank you and go light a candle.

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

I am burning my candles now. They are almost out. Will be in soon for a refill. :-(

Post a Comment

<< Home



© 2008-2009 Lights & Lathers All Rights Reserved. Template courtesy of Cara Creates.