ABOUT US
Lights and Lathers handcrafts soy candles and soap. We offer a wonderful line of lotions and our Olive Oil and Honey Intensive Moisturizing Treatment. We have been making natural products for 8 years and are always trying new recipes, fragrances and ingredients!

RECENT POSTS
Oh! I love this candle!

I light candles every day!!
Website Worries
Soaping day!
Cute new candle for Valentine's Day
Recycle-Reuse-Refill
Where's my website?
New containers!
New Candle Containers


ARCHIVES

Coffee with Sugar Please Scrub!
Thursday, February 5, 2009


Oooohh!  I am excited about this one!  A friend of mine asked me to make a coffee scrub.  This is a coffee sugar scrub and it is wonderful!!  Ground Guatemalan coffee beans and sugar in a moisturizing blend of oils and butters with a little bit of creamy, cleansing soap results in a luxurious scrub. Of course the scent alone will make one want to use it!  Will post pictures soon and post in artfire store!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! I love your blog. It just makes me want to shop shop shop! Great job!

Anonymous heather said...

I use this coffee scrub and feel like a java goddess! Its warm, inviting aroma helps me sink into total relaxation...and it leaves me feeling silky smooth! :-) I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!

Post a Comment

<< Home



© 2008-2009 Lights & Lathers All Rights Reserved. Template courtesy of Cara Creates.